To celebrate the holiday season, we will have our annual Christmas party on Tuesday, December 13. It will be a potluck dinner and we are requesting each family to bring a dish. Below are the details of the event:
Who: Beavers, Cubs (Monday & Tuesday), Scouts, Venturers, Rovers, Scouters and Family
When: Tuesday, 13 December 2016 at 7:00 PM (till 8:30 PM)
Where: Rouge Valley Mennonite Church – 7452 Reesor Road, Markham
What to bring: We are requesting that each family bring a dish (as listed below) for about 5 to 8 people.
- Beavers, Venturers and Rovers – salad or dessert
- Cubs and Scouts – main dish (chicken, beef or pasta)
- Group Committee will provide drinks
- Do not bring any food that may contain peanuts and/or nuts.
- Bring your own plates, cups/mugs and cutleries. Please think of the environment and do not bring any disposable items.
- Bring a serving utensil for your dish.
- To conclude our popcorn fundraising activity, we will draw the winner of the Samsung Galaxy tablet during this event.
- Sections that meet on Monday will not have a meeting on December 12.
- The Christmas party marks the last weekly section meeting for the year 2016. Regular weekly section meeting will resume the week of January 9, 2017.
On behalf of all 7th Markham Scouters and Group Committee members, we wish you a joyous holiday and a safe and wonderful new year.